Sunday, May 16, 2010

The MaiHansen-love Creat The New Drama Movie "The Fathre Of My Children"





This flim was really greatly movie, I saw this movie trailor's "The Father of My Children", directed by Mia Hansen-Løve। I've got to say, this is one of the best films and my favorite, I've seen in the last few years. It's a wonderful drama about a movie producer in Paris and his struggles to balance the stress of his work and family. If you see this, and I hope a lot of you do, you will be absolutely stunned by the film. It's incredibly powerful and heartwarming in ways I can't even begin to explain. I really can't suggest it enough,


Directed by:- Mia Hansen-Love

Produced by :- Oliver Damian,Philippe Martin,David Thion

Written by:- Mia Hansen-Løve

Starring: - Louis-Do de Lencquesaing, Chiara Caselli, Alice de Lencquesaing, Alice
Gautier, Manelle Driss, Eric Elmosnino

Cinematography:- Pascal Auffray

Editing by:- Marion Monnier

Running time:- 112 minutes

Release Date :- 21-May-2010



This flim story is wonderfull the Grégoire, a Parisian film producer, has it all a beautiful wife, three adorable daughters, wealth and a buzzing career. On the surface he seems invincible, maintaining humor and charm as he tirelessly juggles the demands of his production company with his family’s needs. But when Grégoire’s reserves both financial and emotional reach a dramatic breaking point, his family’s love and resilience is tested. Winner of the Un Certain Regard Special Jury Prize at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival and featured at the Toronto and London Film Festivals, “The Father of My Children” is an extraordinarily perceptive new drama from emerging young talent Mia Hansen—Love, and a deeply moving portrait of family in tumult.




















No comments:

Post a Comment